Moshezuchter demonstrates how to do a legato bass technique on an accordion which will add drama to your playing. Legato means tying it together. When playing staccato, you touch the keys like they are hot with short strokes to get the punctuated effect. Try playing an alternate base pattern using A, A minor, E to A minor for an oompah sound. Hold your finger on the A while pumping the A minor key. Then, hit the E major key while continuing to hole the A key down. You can also transition to other chords by holding down the A minor key while making the transition. The legato and staccato techniques will give you two different styles of playing the accordion.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades