To play If I Were a Rich Man, on the accordion, begin by playing a G major cord, playing the keys (of the right hand) in this order: D, C, D, C, B, and then G. Then, play B, C, D, C, D, C, B, C, F, E, and then D.
Still playing with your right hand, play the keys of an E minor cord in the following order: E flat, D flat, B flat, A flat, G flat, A flat, and then B flat. Next, play the following keys: B, A, G, B, A, G, F#, A, and then a G.
Next, play the following keys in this order: B, C, D, E flat, E flat, Eflat, E flat, E flat, F, G, F, D, G, D, G, and then D. Then, play C, C, C, B flat, A, G, A, B, and flat D.
With the left hand, you will play the following cords in this order: G Major to C minor to G minor to G minor (again). Then play a D major or a D7 major, if you can. When you have mastered each hand, then put them together.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades