In this video, we learn how to play the Tetris theme song on the accordion. D major 7 is the first chord, going to A, B flat, C, B flat, A, G, B flat, D, C, B flat, A, B flat, C, D, B flat, G, and G. Play these separately, then practice doing all of these chords in order one after the other to do the first part of the song. Now, walk up to the C chord and then press, B flat, F, D, B flat, D, C, B flat, A, B flat, A, C, D, and D. Continue to play these chords until you reach the end of the song, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades