If you want to know how to do the right hand slide up technique on the accordion you should take D as an example of a not you want to slide up to it. You can slide up to this not using 1, or 2 or three notes. You can also do 4, but this is a lot to do. The fingering to use is to have a spare finger before the not you want to hit. You can use your index finger or a middle finger. Choose the semitone before the D and roll over the D. Make sure the emphasis is on the D note. You just want to lightly roll over the notes before it. To do more rolls you need to use your thumb, index finger and middle finger. You can do this with any notes as long as you use a light rolling motion to do this. This technique can work on any note! This is a smooth way of playing and you should practice it. Try not to overuse this technique but on certain songs it will sound nice.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades